Man dies due to electrocution in Dhanusha

Man dies due to electrocution in Dhanusha

09 May, Anakpurdham: In Dhanusha, a young man died due to electrocution in the field to protect crops from cattle. The deceased is Amresh Kumar Mahato, 23-year-old son of Jogendra Mahato, a resident of Bateshwar Rural Municipality-2, Dhumasan, Dhanusha.

Dhanusha police spokesperson DSP Ranjan Ava informed that the police received the news of his death at 6:30 this morning. His body has been brought to Janakpur Provincial Hospital for post-mortem.

According to the police, the local Padam Lama was electrocuted by the electric wire attached to the fence that he had installed to protect the parabal plantation from the cattle on his farm. After Amresh, who had gone out to get grass on Wednesday afternoon, did not return home until late evening, the family members gave the complaint.

During the search, the locals called the police after seeing the dead body in a state of electrocution this morning. District Police Office Dhanusha said that they are investigating the incident further.

Advertise Your Business Here
Kalash Pharmacy

Related posts

Leave a Comment